Hugh Baird College

Where are they now?

Roma Cyril

Where are they now? Physiology & Pharmacology at The University of Central Lancashire.

While at Hugh Baird College, Roma studied Hairdressing before realising that she wanted to change direction and follow her interest in science. With advice and guidance from our student services team and science tutors, Roma successfully secured herself a place on the Level 3 Applied Science course and never looked back. Thanks to hard work, commitment and dedication she passed the course with flying colours and moved on to higher education. Roma is currently studying for a degree in Physiology and Pharmacology at The University of Central Lancashire.

“The support and guidance I received at Hugh Baird College really helped set me on the way to a career that I know I’m going to enjoy. The science course was tough going, but there were always tutors to hand to help and offer advice. The laboratories at the College are also excellent and working in such facilities helped prepare me for conducting experiments at University. In the future I hope to work for a large pharmaceutical firm and will soon be applying for graduate training schemes.”

Complaints, Compliments or Suggestions

Pro Monitor

Please select an option to access:

I am outside of the College network

I am inside the College network

×