Hugh Baird College

Exams Office


Certificates are sent by post, unless requested to be collected. Please ensure that any change of address or telephone number are reported to your Personal Tutor so that your details are always up to date.

Replacement / Lost Certificates

The College is unable to issue replacement certificates if more than 12 months old. These can only be obtained from the appropriate Awarding Body. If less than 12 months old, please contact the exams office.

Links to the main Awarding Bodies to make your applications:

For details of other Awarding Bodies, please email the exams team

Please note the college Centre number is 34607 (City & Guilds 034607).

Exam Entries

All entries are made for you by your tutors. Re-sits must be paid for promptly. An invoice will be sent to you from the exams office. Payment is made at the Cash Office on the Ground Floor, Balliol Building. Statements of entry are only issued for written exams. Online exam details will be given to you by your lecturer.


Timetables for written exams are placed on the notice boards in Balliol, Pembroke and the 6th Form buildings or you can visit Online exam rooming will be given by your Lecturer.

Contact us

We aim to respond to emails and voicemails within 24 hours.


Complaints, Compliments or Suggestions

    Pro Monitor

    Please select an option to access:

    I am outside of the College network

    I am inside the College network